Development of an innovative 3D measurement and an automatic recess for log.
- Development of a host control application with 3D measurement by order of the company Soligno for the production of walls and ceiling elements.
- June 23rd: opening ceremony of our new office building Bidac InnoCenter.
- Extensive developments for the automated CAD/CAM milling machines used for teeth reconstruction: component detection, camera milling detection, water grinding, 3D viewer.
- Development of the software application Leimbuch to log gluing data of gluelam presses.
- Development of the software application TreeRingsControl for end grain and tree rings recognition.
- Development and extension of the host control software application for KVH (= solid construction wood) production with automated packet optimization, resorting and 3D visualization.
- Measurement during flow is added to the software application GlueControl.
- Extensive developments for the automated CAD/CAM milling machines used for teeth reconstruction: 3D visualization, optimization, intelligent debugging, stove control, hardware and software, laser labeling.
- Innovative project: Polypress.
- Co-operation project: Production of cross-laminated timber dowels.
- Completion of the last sector of our new office building.
- Development of the PC software for automatic wane and wood wrapping recognition.
- We move into our new office building.
- Innovative co-operation project: wood surface automat.
- Innovative project: Development of the software application R3d-Projektion for callibrated projection of production prototypes, lines and texts onto workpieces.
- Development of the PC software application PressControl, which controls a hydraulic frame press while recording and displaying relevant data.
- Development of the software application LM-Optim for automated trimming and after cutting with laser measurement and optimization.
- Development of the software GlueGuard for automated image-capture and visualization of finger jointing plants.
- Innovative co-operation project: Automated board production with robot technology and a hydraulic frame press.
- Development of the PC software application LM-Linescan for the dimension and profile measurement of lamellas on longitudinal pass.
- Development of the PC software application LM-BoardTurn for board profile measurement and automated turn over functionality of planks.
- Development of the software application RoboControlfor joinery with the robot machining center.
- November 7th: Construction launch of the new office building Bidac InnoCenter.
- Innovation project: Development of the software application R3d-Cut for visually optimized sawing monitoring with integrated shape, end grain and wooden core recognition.
- Development of a software application for automated root lug recognition.
- Innovation and feasibility study: Applicability of an industry robot for the solid timber production.
- Innovation project: Launch of the development for a CAD/CAM protected scan and milling system for teeth reconstruction.
- Development of the first host control LeitControlfor KVH (= solid construction wood) production.
- Development of the software GlueControl and development of the gluing press filling contour recognition.
- Development of the camera control software application IP-CamGuard.
- Development of the packaging control application PakControl
- Development of the software application SortControl for timber sorting with thickness measurement for the company Steurer (A).
- Development of a software application Klimaschreiber for digital climate loggers.
- Delivery and installation of the first webcam.
- Development of the host control LeitControl for automatic production of plywood panels.
- April 8th: Take-over of all company interests by Maria Luisa Frötscher and Bernhard Hofer and cancellation of all cooperation contracts. It laid the foundation for a free and innovative evolvement of the company.
- Development of an innovative 3D optimization for logs and implementations of various solutions for bandsaws and resaw machines.
- Development and expansion of the software application to display cutting patterns on a callibrated camera image with 3D measurement and 3D optimization.
- Foundation of the company Bidac by the engineers Knut Achilles and Bernhard Hofer.